Saturday, March 28, 2020

Captain's Blog - Post #1

Ahoy!

I would like to take this time to introduce myself. I am the captain of this ridiculous ship. You may call me Captain Bamba. 

There are many ideas rolling around in this bone bucket I call my skull, and I plan to unleash many of them right here on this platform. Other platforms shall become available in the (very) near future as well. 

The idea behind this blog is to unveil my inner nerd. What are the things I am thinking of speaking about? Well, truly the sky is the limit when it comes to the various topics of Nerd Culture. There are several areas that id quite enjoy, and I am sure there are things I have yet to discover.

Here are a few things I will start with over the coming days and weeks.

Movies, Television, and Music
Video Games
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Board Games
Stupid Jokes

So without any further hoopla, fanfare, or introduction. Welcome inside my head and enjoy...
THE MAD RAMBLINGS OF A SHIPLESS CAPTAIN.

Sincerely Nervous,

Captain Bamba.

PS... Please follow me on

twitter        @bamba_captain 
instagram.  bamba_captain

No comments:

Post a Comment